This beautiful up-cycled vintage tea cup and saucer holds many treasures:
- A gorgeous knotted faux pearl choker necklace, 14" long with a vintage clasp (circa 1950s)
- Vintage button earrings made with two fabulous gold tone metal twinkle buttons (with delicate filigree and a mirror back, circa early 1900s), both with a vintage faux pearl dangle accent (circa 1940s)
- A vintage embroidered doily (circa 1960s)
- A tea light, because porcelain cups make perfect luminaries
- Lemon herbal tea from Harney & Sons
- A few extras: vintage paper origami, a poem, and some candy just like Grandma used to have
This personally curated gift cup will make a wonderful surprise for a loved one. Packaged in voile fabric with a cheery bow, it comes in a sturdy box, carefully wrapped in bubble wrap and paper.