This beautiful up-cycled vintage tea cup and saucer holds many treasures:
- A pair of beautiful purple moonglow glass silver tone clip earrings (circa 1950s)
- A vintage button necklace made with a gorgeous pearlescent grey antique mother-of-pearl button accented with a smaller mother-of-pearl shirt cuff button (circa 1910s). The silver tone chain is 20" long with a lobster clasp.
- A vintage embroidered doily (circa 1960s)
- A tea light, because porcelain cups make perfect luminaries
- Lemon herbal tea from Harney & Sons
- A few extras: vintage paper origami, a poem, and some candy just like Grandma used to have
This personally curated gift cup will make a wonderful surprise for a loved one. Packaged in voile fabric with a cheery bow, it comes in a sturdy box, carefully wrapped in bubble wrap and paper.